You Might be a Dancer If...
1. Your furniture in your room is arranged to create the largest open space as possible.
2. You get upset when all you can find at Disneyworld is a CHEERLEADER Minnie.
3. You pop out of your chair and start dancing to the theme songs of commercials.
4. You critique the technique of dancers you see on TV or in other performances.
5. Even if you are terrible at math, counting to eight is no problem for you.
6. You are planning on, or have already bought stock in bobby pins.
7. You have an entire drawer filled with old costumes and practice clothes.
8. If seated, you cannot listen to music without mentally choreographing a routine in your head.
9. You can apply full dark make-up in five minutes (Bonus points if you can do it while seated in the back seat of a moving bus).
10. Hallways are always a place to practice leaps.
11. You own more leotards than formal gowns.
12. You can fix anything with safety pins.
13. You look at street clothes and see possibilities for practice outfits.
14. A broken toe is more than an inconvenience.
15. Dance merchandise and costume catalogues are captivating reading material.
16. Seeing someone do splits does not send you into shock.
17. Stretching is not just something you do for a few seconds when you roll out of bed in the morning.
18. You do not think "Capezio" is an Italian pasta dish.
19. "Dancing" is the one of the first items you write down when asked to list your hobbies.
20. You have, at one point or another, found a pair of dance paws, tap screws, etc in your purse or wedged in the back seat of your car.
21. Your parents/roommate yell at you to "Come watch this!" when a dance show is on TV.
22. 9 out of 10 of your t-shirts are from dance events.
23. You know exactly who Anna Pavlova is.
24. You find yourself walking in step with people in school/work hallways.
25. For you, the year is divided not by weather seasons, but by dance class/recital seasons.
26. Icepacks and heating pads are your friends.
27. Puff paint and glitter are among items in your closet.
28. You have ever called your mom in tears begging her to bring pink tights, bobby pins, or shoe polish.
29. You wish professional football games showed the halftime performances.
30. You say "5, 6, 7, 8" instead of "Ready, set, go!"
31. You can pose for a picture in an instant.
and . . .
32. Your mom has called you up to tell you she took up the carpet in the family room and found a thick layer of glitter under the carpet and pad.